Resources for Such a Time as This
While we continue to keep social distance, we can still group our faith. That faith is built on the death and resurrection of Jesus.
- We believe that God became one of us, a human being, to live amongst us and died on our behalf.
- On the cross, Jesus took the punishment for our sins that separate us from a Holy God.
- Jesus is the bridge that gives us an assurance that death is not the end, but there is the hope of life eternal with God.
- We will never be separated from God not even after death.
- This is why we have hope now that even in the midst of this pandemic we can have an assurance that we are not alone and that we will not be abandoned.
During this time of uncertainty, it is helpful to know that the God we believe in is one who is ever present.
- Jesus said “Look I myself will be with you every day until the end of the present age” Matthew 28:20 (CEB)
- Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor my covenant of peace be removed says the Lord, who has compassion on you. Isaiah 54:10 (NIV)
We hold onto the promises of God and trust that God will bring us through.
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see Hebrews 11:1
If you have questions about faith, and are struggling with spiritual issues, contact the pastor at firstname.lastname@example.org
Prayer is the life breath that carries us during times of despair and uncertainty. We need each other during these times and this community of faith at St. Andrew has an email prayer group. If you need prayer please contact our prayer line at email@example.com
Worship connects us to God and one another. Visit our Worship page to learn more.
Scriptures can help you remember you are not alone and that the Holy Spirit will inspire you and grant you peace in the midst of your tears and fears.
Participating in a daily devotional can build a routine of faithfulness and open us to new ways of experiencing God. Read today’s devotional HERE